Audit Senior Associate
Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Audit Senior Associate
US-OK-Oklahoma City - US-OK-Norman
Audit & Assurance
Hybrid / In-Office
Who We Are Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business
advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states
across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff
and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries.
Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and
we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve
their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at
home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve,
the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here At Eide Bailly we believe respect is
how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our
culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth.
Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our
EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit
employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote
happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with
being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to
service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable
donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to
volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have
fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent
lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life A typical day as an Audit Senior Associate
in Oklahoma City, OK. and determine timelines, goals and
expectations of an engagement. You will work with clients in the
multi-employer benefits plan group.
- Lead the engagement meeting with audit
team members and share your knowledge from the client call. This is
where you will set timelines, assign roles and determine goals for
- Conduct fraud interviews on an as-needed basis with CEO,
accountants and other employees.
- Provide financial analysis upon completion of fieldwork in an
effort to improve client internal controls and accounting
- Coach staff and train on areas of audit and collaborate on how
to best handle aspects of the engagement.
- Review staff work, prepare high risk audit sections, and draft
- Network, build relationships and attract new clients or
business to the Firm.
- Attend training seminars, professional development and
Who You Are
- You are inquisitive and enjoy learning about various client
business processes. Travel is typically 10-20 percent.
- You are motivated to learn and are looking to get promoted
throughout your career.
- You like the challenge of in-charging engagements and providing
constructive feedback to other team members.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a
deadline you could not meet.
- You have excellent communication skills as well as the ability
to effectively interact with all levels of Firm management and
staff, clients and other external business contacts.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of
- You are a team player and love collaborating with others over
sitting in a cube working alone.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and
maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in
Accounting, have an active CPA license and have at least 2-3 years
of experience in public accounting audit work. Must be authorized
to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of
sponsorship at any point in the future. What to Expect Next We'll
be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one
of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone
interview with you to learn more about your career interests and
goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page. Eide
Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected
under local, state or federal laws. #LI-EM1
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Norman , Audit Senior Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!