Automotive Service Technician - All Levels
Company: Nelson Mazda Norman
Posted on: January 16, 2020
For over 60 years now the Nelson family has been a part of
As a dealership group, the Nelson family--continues to see growth
and loyalty among their customers and employees because of our
commitment to create an unparalleled business culture and consumer
We are convinced that we set ourselves apart by giving every
customer and every employee the treatment they deserve.--
What we offer:
* Health, dental, vision--
LT/ST Disability, Cancer, Accident, Life--
* 401(k) Option--with company match
* Gym Discounts-- * Free Saturday Lunches--
* 5 Day work week-- * Christmas Club savings plan--
* Paid Volunteer Time Off---- * Paid Time Off--
Are you looking for a new opportunity and chance to grow your
We provide a great learning environment for Technicians with
continuing education and hands-on training.
Available Positions: Quick Lube Technician
Entry-Level Service Technician Experienced Service Technician
Heavy Line Technician Transmission Technician--
Master Service Technician Technician Specific Benefits
* Shop equipped with the newest technology
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities,
promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all
training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Quick Lube Technician Responsibilities
* Check and communicate oil level to teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection * Install a new oil drain plug and a
new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our
customer's perspective comes first.
Service Technician Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the
repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension,
brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer
Qualifications * Previous experience at an automotive
* Strong understanding of the service drive
* Years of experience vary per position
* High school diploma or equivalent * Dexterity, requiring a steady
hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Team player with ability to collaborate with others
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background
check and drug test.
Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and
have a satisfactory driving record.PandoLogic.Category: Automotive,
Keywords: Automotive Technician
Keywords: Nelson Mazda Norman, Norman , Automotive Service Technician - All Levels, Engineering , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!