Company: Rib Crib Corporation
Posted on: January 9, 2021
RibCrib General ManagerReports to: Regional ManagerJob Grade:
FLSA Status - ExemptRibCrib is looking for a general manager who,
aside from being personable and hardworking, is also able to hang
out and have some fun. We want you to join in on our passion for
barbecue, help us foster our culture and brand, and inspire our
employees to make great food and provide the best service. We
maintain excellent relationships with our general managers, and we
believe in treating our employees like family. If this sounds like
a good fit for you, we encourage you to check us out on social
media and learn more about what it means to be "saucy." We look
forward to hearing from
Providing direction and support to hourly employees within
franchised or corporate restaurants throughout a standard 50- to
55-hour work week.
- Upholding RibCrib's policies as they impact the Crib as a
- Creating and maintaining a RibCrib culture where employees are
top quality and customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Hiring the best RibCrib employees and scheduling individuals
according to their performance.
- Taking charge in employment decisions, guest services and
- Monitoring food cost and quality control by reducing waste
through the correct use of purchasing, receiving, storage,
preparation, food labeling and rotation procedures.
- Recording and analyzing the flow of cash, movement of
inventory, cost of labor and cost of sales on a daily basis.
- Playing by the state/federal rules in order to ensure the
health and well-being of employees and/or guests.
- Getting business done within a designated unit.
- Having a soft spot, but also the ability to be tough. GMs will
need to administer progressive discipline according to policy.
- Setting goals to ensure RibCrib has both excellent and
- Effectively delegating appropriate responsibilities to
management team members.
- Keeping it saucy.General Manager's required knowledge, skills
- Minimum of two years previous management experience in a
full-service establishment, based on management's discretion.
- The general manager should be knowledgeable in both
back-of-house and front-of-house operations.
- He or she should be capable of setting expectations and
facilitating communication among all other employees.
- Candidates should be savvy with multiple tools, including but
not limited to calculators, cash registers, computers, ovens,
smokers, knives, etc.
- Must be willing to take on any responsibility and demonstrate
the qualities of an outstanding RibCrib leader.
- Potential candidates for this position must have a high school
diploma or an equivalent degree, as determined by the
- Certifications/Licenses: Food Service Manager Certification and
completion of M.I.T. program.Physical & Mental Requirements:
- The general manager will perform most of his or her work while
standing for a total of 10 to 11 hours each day. As the general
manager, you also will frequently walk, push, pull, lift, cut,
carry, kneel or stoop.
- Work will involve frequent periods of lifting up to 30 pounds
and occasional lifting of up to 80 pounds.Working Conditions:The
general manager's work will be done in a climate-controlled
establishment. Employees will be exposed to extreme hot or cold
temperatures in conjunction with internal conditions, as warranted
for the preservation or preparation of food handling.
Keywords: Rib Crib Corporation, Norman , General Manager, Executive , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!