Territory Manager - Los Angeles CA
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other
organization. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves,
we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every
day. Come be a part of this journey! REYNOLDS AMERICAN IS LOOKING
FOR A TERRITORY MANAGER: SENIORITY LEVEL: Entry Level FUNCTION:
Marketing & Sales LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA ROLE POSITIONING AND
OBJECTIVES Territory Managers are charged to implement Trade
Marketing Services Company's strategic vision of transforming the
tobacco industry. They are responsible for representing the company
in the sale, marketing and promotion of its portfolio of products
when engaging both retail outlets and adult tobacco consumers.
Territory Managers drive the sale, development and execution of
strategic business plans and marketing programs, within a defined
sales territory. This role allows individuals to consistently
demonstrate their entrepreneurial approach in the sale and
execution of the company's brand marketing leveraging the 5P
marketing mix: Product Availability, Promotions, Presence, Pricing,
and Personal Selling. Reports to: Senior Division Manager Reporting
Level: Individual Contributor Geographic Scope: Local WHAT YOU WILL
BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Manage your territory in terms of performance and in
maintaining effective relationships across a diverse base of
retailers for Reynolds American Inc's products.
- Calling on established traditional and non-traditional retail
- Selling and executing national and local brand building
marketing programs and initiatives within these accounts.
- Plan and execute the visit to the retailers and build strong
business relationships, respond to their questions, issues,
concerns, and monitor contract compliance.
- Achieving assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and
brand building measures;
- Building outstanding relationships with store managers by
providing expert consumer insights and advice through the
development of individual business plans.
- Participating in relationship marketing by conducting effective
"1 to 1" Consumer Engagements through an understanding of Consumer
Marketing Brand Strategies.
- Actively promoting the marketing mix through direct discussions
with retailers using analytical proficiency and influencing skills
to promote a beneficial business plan for RJRT and our retailers.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you consider yourself a self-starter who gets things done
and enjoys growing brands through building relationships?
- Do you possess the current legal right to work in the USA?
- Are you at least 21 years of age or older? Do you have a valid
U.S driver's license? ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Extra-curricular participation record (ex: academic student
groups, sport teams, internships, etc).
- Highly effective time management, and oral-written-listening
- Conflict management, decision-making ability, and problem
solving for mutually beneficial results.
- Effective influencing, selling, and negotiation skills.
- Strategic and financial acumen to enable the identification,
evaluation, and action against business growth opportunities.
- High School Diploma or strong background experience
- Proficiency in computer skills and MS Office applications.
- US driver's license. BENEFICIAL
- Previous experience in a marketing focused role - preferably in
sales, field market or B2B
- It helps if you are mobile and potentially willing to discover
the USA while furthering your career. Through our career growth
opportunities, we promote movement to new territories and eventual
career progression to our head office. JOB NUMBER: [[id]]Reynolds
American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco
industry. We?re a family of companies that strives for success in
everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are
igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult
tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century. When other
companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At Reynolds
American, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in
each other's growth and well-being throughout our careers. We
invest in your career and total well-being because we know our
companies succeed when our people thrive. ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of
British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R.
J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company,
Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands, Inc.; R. J.
Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds
Brands, Inc.; and Vuse Stores LLC. This position is with
[[custContractualLE]]. Here, you?ll have the opportunity to work on
iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with
visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
- Competitive annual salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify BENEFIT
SUMMARY We offer very competitive compensation and benefit plans,
- Generous annual bonus program for all employees
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Daily-valued 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on
pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation.
Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k)
contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid
vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury
duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Education initiative plans
- Extensive training and opportunities for professional and
career development Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated
companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or
disability status.We require all new hires to be 21 or older.Our
organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and
creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the
crowd.We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and
valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize
the company's potential for successfully achieving its business
objectives. Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for
any part of the application and hiring process should contact us
directly via email at (see below) California Privacy Notice
Keywords: Reynolds, Norman , Territory Manager - Los Angeles CA, Executive , Fittstown, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!