Company: Jewish Community Center Works
Posted on: April 11, 2021
SUMMARY The Kaiserman Jewish Community Center (Kaiserman JCC) is
seeking an executive with strong leadership experience and
personnel, facility, Board and fundraising management skills to
serve as its next CEO. The new CEO will continue the JCC's 50-year
history of providing exceptional programs and services in the areas
of preschool, summer camp, sports & wellness, youth enrichment and
Jewish arts & culture experiences.
The new CEO will manage the organization through this leadership
transition, will build on the JCC's tradition of innovation and
resiliency and will help create a strong and bright future for the
JCC. The CEO must have a passion for the work of the JCC and must
have the ability to lead/participate in the articulation of a
vision for the Kaiserman JCC. COMPENSATION Competitive salary and
benefits commensurate with the successful candidate's experience.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS Under the guidance of the Board of Directors,
the CEO will be responsible for managing the overall administration
and operations of the JCC to include:
- Communicating a compelling vision for the Kaiserman JCC and
operationalize that vision in ways that best serve the
- Demonstrating confidence and proficiency in managing a
multi-faceted membership-driven organization under changing
- Deploying and managing human resources effectively and
- Hiring, training, and managing staff and volunteers and
creating a work environment that encourages, attracts, and retains
- Handling negotiations and contractual agreements with outside
- Leading all strategic planning efforts and completing related
goals and objectives
- Ensuring the safety, security, maintenance and operation of all
JCC facilities. Working in cooperation with camp partners on
- Promoting a respectful and positive work environment.
- Overseeing preparation of budget and financial reports, and
overall financial management of the agency
- Fundraising to include researching, grant writing, and
collaborative efforts with Board members, community and volunteers
to promote donor stewardship and increase overall funding.
- Maintaining a strong communications program to all constituents
in the community, providing honest and transparent updates and
messaging. Bringing greater awareness of the objectives, activities
and benefits of working with, volunteering with, and donating to
the Kaiserman JCC.
- Developing, implementing, managing, and evaluating all programs
in partnership with JCC staff.
- Working to build anddevelop the strongest possible relationship
with the Jewish Federation ofGreater Philadelphia and other local
religious and social service organizations.
- Understanding of the complexities of the Jewish community at
home, in Israel and throughout the world. Minimum Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field, Master's
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of management experience to include a
senior management role with a non-profit agency or related
- Excellent communication, time management, and interpersonal and
- Strong financial acuity and experience in financial
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic plan.
- Experience in fundraising, donor stewardship and grant
- In depth knowledge of nonprofit governance and managerial best
- Innovation mind-set that is focused on creative and agile
- Experience leading a diverse team of professionals.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking
- Experience in and comfort with social media marketing platforms
such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Proficiency with office computer applications including Word
and Excel and aptitude for learning new, JCC-specific
- Ability to make, execute, and communicate difficult decisions.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. 95,000
- 105,000 Agency Information: The Kaiserman JCC is located in
Wynnewood, PA, in the heart of the Main Line. We are a vibrant
Jewish Community, just a few miles from Center City Philadelphia.
We are home to the award-winning Camp Kef summer day camp and one
of the most respected preschool & kindergarten programs in the
region. The mission of the Kaiserman JCC is to ensure a welcoming
and inclusive environment where Jewish values inspire excellent
social, recreational, educational, cultural, and humanitarian
activities that embrace our identity and connection to Israel. The
JCC is committed to serving our entire community and does not
discriminate based on race, religion, sexual orientation or
disability. Since 1971, the Kaiserman JCC has worked to build a
vibrant, inclusive, and supportive Jewish community and enhancing
and deepening the commitment to Jewish philanthropy. We have also
worked with people and partners across the region to nurture Jewish
life and learning, help those in need and build connections with
Israel and Jews around the world.
Keywords: Jewish Community Center Works, Norman , CEO, Executive , Wynnewood, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!