AT Mergers & Acquisition Director
Company: Ascension Health Alliance
Posted on: January 11, 2022
We Are Hiring
We are looking for an experienced Director - Technology to join our
Mergers and Acquisitions team at Ascension! This person will have
IT knowledge, a strong healthcare background and previous project
management experience. This is a remote position with some very
limited travel. - The Director of Ascention Technologies M&A is
the leader responsible for all strategic development, program
management, and implementation activities for Ascension
Program development Program portfolio
management Integration implementation - Due diligence Setting
strategic direction Adherence to AT technology standards - We are
looking for an M&A Technology Director to bring deep healthcare
technology M&A experience, exceptional communication,
analytical and leadership skills; and proven effectiveness in
engaging and coordinating both direct and extended cross-functional
teams. This role will sit in our RAD organization but partner
closely with our strategic finance, technology, legal, and business
development teams, and other stakeholders to ensure our technology
systems are enabling an exceptional experience. This individual
will have overall responsibility for the technical integration
strategy, the roadmap of M&A technology needs, and adherence to
AT technology standards.
What You Will Do
- Conduct technology due diligence on target companies -
assessing business process and technical implications of the
- Set or help shape the technology strategy for our approach to a
specific acquisition, taking into account the unique business
objectives, challenges, and complexities of each transaction.
- Build and manage detailed project management plans and budgets
to support the successful completion of technology integration
acquisition milestones and activities.
- Apply technology knowledge and experience to design, develop
and deliver key system integration deliverables, including
integration plans, management presentations, employee
communications, and more.
- Manage the M&A Technology team and direct the work efforts
of the AT workstream including the governance of system access to
ensure Day 1 system access is successful.
- Engage effectively with cross-functional teams to identify,
escalate and resolve key technical risks and issues while ensuring
minimal disruption to day-to-day operations.
- Oversee system integration/migration, sunset, and archival
processes, to ensure current and future systems are transitioned
- Own regular and consistent reporting on integration activities
with our AT and cross-functional partners.
- Identify and advise on opportunities, risks, and trends related
to M&A technology to help us continuously improve and evolve
our technology and integration playbook. - The Person Most
Successful in this Role:
- Brings deep M&A expertise and working understanding of the
AT technology issues impacting the success of an acquisition.
- Combines strategic thinking with solid operational execution
while disciplined to details
- Creative problem-solver who can develop thoughtful, innovative
solutions to integration challenges
- Builds strong relationships and collaborates effectively across
boundaries and cultures.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator and strong influencer
- has the ability to partner with people at different levels within
and outside of the AT function
- Effective working in highly matrixed organizations and in a
rapidly changing work environment
- Track record of achieving results in ambiguous situations and
performing well under pressure
- Enthusiastic people leader and team player with a strong drive
to contribute to a positive work culture
- Proficient in standard spreadsheet, project management,
presentation and collaboration tools
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degreerequired.
- Master's degree preferred.Work Experience:
--- 5 years of experience required.
--- 10 years of experience preferred.
--- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
--- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Human Resources, Business, or
- 10+ years relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in mergers & acquisitions,
ideally leading M&A technology -
- Previous people management experience preferred
- Ability to travel when necessary during peak deal activity
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and
affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship,
gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
protected status. For further information regarding your EEO
rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
-EEO is the Law Poster Supplement - Please note that Ascension will
make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied
for a position using our official application. Be on alert for
possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not
solicit money or banking information from applicants. This employer
participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension Health Alliance, Norman , AT Mergers & Acquisition Director, Executive , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!