Interim Director of Nursing RN - Norman, OK - Director of Nursing
Company: Titus Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Interim Director of Nursing RN - Norman, OK
Interim Director of Nursing (RN) (DON)
Medical Park West
Medical Park West--in--Norman, OK has an opportunity for
an--Interim Director of Nursing (RN) (DON)--to join our team!-- A
rewarding career is waiting for you at a great facility that
specializes in long-term and rehabilitative care! If you are an
experienced--Director of Nursing (DON), we have the opportunity for
We have a great administrative support team which includes: MDS
Coordinator, ADON, Dedicated Wound Care Nurse, Dedicated Infection
Control Preventionist, Staffing Coordinator and Weekend Supervisors
to support the Director of Nursing.-- There is also great regional
and corporate support to our clinical leadership.
As the--Interim Director of Nursing (DON)--at--Medical Park
West--in--Norman, OK.-- You will be a part of a multi-disciplinary
team that is recognized for their achievements and contributions.--
Come be a part of our mission to provide superior clinical care,
rehabilitation, wellness, and supportive services that meet the
wants, needs, and expectations of our patients and residents. --We
offer competitive compensation, health, dental, and vision
insurance, company paid life insurance, holiday pay, paid time off,
employee appreciation events and much more.
At--Medical Park West--in--Norman, OK,--you will be a part of a
well-respected facility that is making an impact in the lives of
our residents, our team, and the community in which we serve.-- --
We look forward to you joining our team!
- Maintains appropriate nursing service obligations, goals, and
standards of nursing practices consistent with licensure
requirements and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Oversees, directs, and coordinates nursing staff to provide
proper resident care consistent with standard nursing
- Focuses on short term rehabilitation
- Participates in screening prospective residents as well as
ongoing assessment of resident needs.
- Assures staff adherence to appropriate infection control
procedures, quality assurance programs and OSHA procedures are
- Functions as the liaison between facility and other outside
- Conducts employee conferences, counseling, and evaluations.
Participates in the hiring of new nursing employees and the
orientation process to the facility and the residents. Assists in
the ongoing in-service education of nursing staff.
- Responsible for adhering to the nursing service
- Assumes responsibility/authority for decision regarding all
aspects of nursing care, consulting with the Director of Assisted
Living, Nurse Consultants, and other resources.
- Assures provision of appropriate medications, treatments, and
nursing services according to care plans and physician's
- Monitors/controls inventories of drugs and supplies.
- Notifies the Director of Assisted Living, physician and family
or responsible party in the event of a significant change in the
- Formulates plan of care based on a resident assessment and
completes resident care attendant assignments based on needs of the
- Attends all department head meetings, staff meetings and serves
on appropriate committees as deemed necessary by the Director of
- Current, valid licensure as an RN in the State of Oklahoma is
- Knowledge regarding licensure requirements in long-term
healthcare or assisted living
- 2+ years' experience in skilled nursing, providing care to
- Management/Supervisory experience required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Strong written and verbal skills required
Keywords: Titus Regional Medical Center, Norman , Interim Director of Nursing RN - Norman, OK - Director of Nursing, Executive , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!