Operator 1 - Water Management
Company: Continental Resources Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Water Management Operator position will report to the Water
Management Foreman. The expectation is to perform basic pumping
skills at area saltwater disposals and recycling facilities.
Responsible for overall daily operation and maintenance for a
specified group of saltwater disposals, monitors daily production,
equipment and performance
Duties and Responsibilities
* Demonstrates compliance with company HSE policies and
demonstrates safe and ethical behavior
* Must complete all computer based trainings accurately and within
specified time frame
* Able to operate basic equipment, including but not limited
* Tank battery, positive displacement and centrifugal pumps used
for transferring and injecting produced water, chemical pumps,
water filters, water coolers, etc.
* Demonstrates knowledge of disposals on route with the ability to
walk through starting up a facility and ensuring all valves and
equipment are set correctly
* Demonstrates general disposal well knowledge
* Perform/coordinate water treatment/disposal equipment
* Measures and records production accurately and timely on a daily
* Tracks and reports oil production from water recycling facility
* Check leases and maintain lease equipment.
* Identify well performance problems and communicate to senior team
* Maintain proper fluid levels and pressure on vessels.
* Perform maintenance and inspection on equipment as needed.
* Driving safely to and from sites.
* Willingness to work on holidays and weekends.
* Personal commitment to inclusion and diversity.
* Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Demonstrates good communication and ability to develop
relationships with employees and other third party contractors
* Takes pride in personal appearance and the appearance of their
location, equipment and vehicles
* Demonstrates conflict management skills
* Proven team player
* Basic computer skills- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel,
* High school diploma or general education (GED)
* Valid driver's license
* An acceptable pre-employment background and drug test.
* Oilfield Experience Preferred.
* Ability to stoop, stand, walk, pull, carry instruments, and climb
stairs and ladders for extended period of time.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
* Ability to work overhead for extended periods of time.
* Ability to perform fine manipulations with hands and fingers.
* Capable of driving distances of 150 miles or more per day during
all types of weather conditions.
* Ability to one arm carry up to 25lbs. without assistance.
* Regular bending, crouching, pulling and kneeling to check
equipment and gauges.
* Must be able to exert up to 50lbs. of force occasionally and up
to 20lbs. frequently to move or manipulate objects.
* Ability to work significant amounts of time as required in
completing job responsibilities.
* Working environment includes exposure to extremely loud noises.
in field, hazardous chemicals, and hydrocarbons that may be under
extreme pressure for which appropriate safety measures are
Safety is a core value at Continental Resources, and we prioritize
the health and safety of all employees and those who work around
our facilities. As such, Continental Resources prefers for
employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Continental Resources, Inc provides equal employment opportunities
and access for all applicants and employees without regard to race,
color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, political affiliation,
disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Continental Resources Inc., Norman , Operator 1 - Water Management, Executive , Chickasha, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!