Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health - $26-40 per hour, Flexible
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 3, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Behavioral Health
Manager for a nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Behavioral Health
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Our mission and values put the patient first and helps you to feel
valued while respecting teamwork and collaboration.-- This position
will oversee our Chemical Dependency Unit and other adult
psychiatric services. This position will work days and is located
at our south campus off of SW 59th & Penn. The ideal candidate for
this position will have nursing leadership experience, be excellent
at building relationships and have the organizational skills to
successfully manage multiple areas.-- At SSM health, we know the
healing power of presence begins with compassionate people like
you.Manages activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned
nursing unit(s).PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation
requirements for self and within unit.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and
evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of
patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and
implements policies and procedures to guarantee efficient and
effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors
expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in NursingEXPERIENCE
- Two years' registered nurse experience, with demonstrated
progressive leadership responsibilityPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown to be one of the largest
integrated health systems in the country, because leadership,
administration and providers work closely together to find
solutions to the most pressing needs in medical care today.
Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined to innovate,
optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery and patient
interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in regular
discussions designed to standardize practices that yield better
outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Relocation bonus
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health - $26-40 per hour, Flexible, Executive , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!