ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, ADMISSIONS
Company: The University of Oklahoma
Posted on: September 21, 2022
The Associate Director shares responsibility for recuriting ad
enrolling an incoming class of students each year, which is core to
the mission (and survival) of the law school. - The admissions team
consists of a Director, an Associate Director, and a Recruiter. -
All three positions are essential to achieving the goal of
enrolling a qualified class each year and it is critical that we
replace the Associate Director as soon as possible. -The Associate
Director oversees the efforts to identify, recruit, evaluate and
enroll prospective students and directs daily operations.
- Provides oversight and coordination of the student admissions
process. - Interacts with departments to develop and maintain an
enrollment management system.
- Assists in the development and coordination of recuritment
programs. - Plans and executes events such as student orientation,
outreach and commencement activities.
- Performs degree audits and coordinates courses and enrollment.
- Advises students and faculty on the satisfactory completion of
- Assists with applying and monitoring academic policy and
standands and with curriculum development to meet the needs of the
program and students.
- Partners and assists the academic colleges in recruitment
initiatives. - Serves as a liaison to the colleges for data
information exchange and strategic work.
- Creates and fosters relationships with high school counselors,
students, administration, alumni and stakeholders.
- Presents information to various prospective students and other
groups regarding The University of Oklahoma, higher education,
financial aid and other related topics.
- Maintains student administrative records
- Administers scholarship programs including review, selection,
appeals and eligibility guidelines.
- Serves on committees and performs special projects.
- Participates in professional development conference and
- Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the
function of the position. - - - -
Keywords: The University of Oklahoma, Norman , ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, ADMISSIONS, Executive , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!