Assistant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 23, 2022
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
among franchisees."Assistant Manager At Taco Bell, we're hungry for
Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your
life read on! Think About it...
- Do you know how to inspire and engage? Do you make others smile
- When you say thank you do you mean it?
- Are you a foodie? Do you know what it takes to make awesome
- Do you love your team like you love your family?
- Do you know what it means to create a 5 star customer
- Do you take your work seriously but not yourself?
- Are you a proud mama or papa when your team achieves success?
If no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here. The
success of your day, week, month, and year is ultimately in your
hands. Success means following the brand standards, training,
coaching and recognizing your team to deliver an amazing customer
experience. You achieve results through your team. When they
succeed, you succeed. The customer experience should never exceed
the Team Member's experience. The experience is your hands. No
- Inspire and engage customers and Team Members alike
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Train, coach, and recognize great talent
- Grow sales
- Follow brand standards Last but not least, create a restaurant
experience for team members and customers that you are proud of.
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for
Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a
similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be
Keywords: Taco Bell, Norman , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!