Director Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room - $26-40 per hour, Flexible
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) OR - Operating
Room Director for a nursing job in Shawnee, Oklahoma.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
SSM Health is a nationally recognized Catholic, not-for-profit
integrated health system serving Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and
Wisconsin.To request additional information, confidentially submit
your interest, or nominate a fellow colleague, please
contact:Angela JonesExecutive Talent Acquisition Phone Directs
services, workflow and resources for assigned nursing area.PRIMARY
- Develops departmental goals and objectives consistent with
medical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements of the
health care delivery system.
- Directs clinical activities, including patient assessment, care
plan development, service level determination, patient visits, and
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to
staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing
- Prepares and monitors budget(s) and ensures that assigned
nursing area operates within allocated funds. Coordinates and
directs internal and externally-driven audits.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Master's degree in nursing or related field; Bachelor's degree
in Nursing if Master's is not in NursingEXPERIENCE
- Three years' registered nurse experience, with one year in
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown to be one of
the largest integrated health systems in the country, because
leadership, administration and providers work closely together to
find solutions to the most pressing needs in medical care today.
Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined to innovate,
optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery and patient
interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in regular
discussions designed to standardize practices that yield better
outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Director Registered Nurse (RN) - OR - Operating Room - $26-40 per hour, Flexible, Executive , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!