Assistant Branch Manager at Shawnee, OK
Company: Communication Federal Credit Union
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for
overall operations and staff supervision in the manager's absence.
They should also be able to perform all essential function of any
branch position as needed including processing transaction, loan
interviewing, completing reports etc.Who You Are
- A collaborative individual with excellent interpersonal and
- Able to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to organize and prioritize workflow.
- Able to handle situations in a calm and resolute manner.What
- Collaborate with branch manager about daily branch
- Interview members for loan applications and assists with the
- Resolve member inquiries regarding credit union products or
- Provide excellent member service.
- Perform basic teller or financial transactions.
- Mentor employees.
- Supervise branch personnel in the absence of the branch
- Other responsibilities as assigned.Education and Experience
- 1+ years experience in a financial institution required.
- 2 years of courses from an institution of higher learning at
the college level.
- High school diplomaOur Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Performance Incentives
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (starting at 16 days per year for full-time
- 200% 401(k) Match up to 5%
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Educational AssistanceLearn more about our employee benefits
Federal Credit Union has proudly served its' members for over 80
years and was ranked the #1 Credit Union in Oklahoma by Forbes for
2020-2021. We are committed to our local communities, providing
financial education, and supporting local organizations.We are
passionate about the credit union philosophy of "People Helping
People" and empower our team members to deliver on that promise.
Working at CFCU means working alongside a diverse group of
financial professionals to create exceptional member experiences.
Our culture encourages trust, collaboration, and communication
enabling each of our employees to have a meaningful impact on our
organization and in the communities we serve.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Communication Federal Credit Union, Norman , Assistant Branch Manager at Shawnee, OK, Executive , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!