Remote Escrow Operations Manager
Company: First American Financial Corporation
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Company Summary ServiceMac is a new sub-servicing entity backed
by some of the leading practitioners of the mortgage servicing
industry. ServiceMac is focused on providing superior technology,
products, and services for the mortgage and real estate industries
backed by highly personalized service and support. Through
continuous innovation and acquisition, our offerings comprise of
personalized solutions that span the mortgage continuum and enhance
security, compliance, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Our
inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous
accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies
to Work For list for seven consecutive years. We have also earned
awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+
employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best
places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a
great place to work, for all. Job Summary Essential Functions
- Manages and sets priorities of the daily operations of the post
closing function in accordance with regulatory requirements and
- Sets department standards and metrics and monitors activities
such as turn times
- Keeps abreast of industry and regulatory changes; implements
- Manages a group of Supervisors, Leads and team members who have
responsibility for operations and project outcomes. Provides direct
and indirect supervision of teams.
- Contributes to project reviews and approves detailed designs
and cost estimates for projects.
- Participates in long-range departmental planning and provides
input to operational decisions and to clarify or modify project
plans, and/or schedule requirements.
- Writes and conducts employee performance reviews and provides
ongoing performance feedback through coaching. Makes hiring and
compensation recommendations. May get input from Senior
Management/Executive Management.Knowledge and Skills/Technology
- Successful track record designing, developing, and executing
complex projects in area of functional expertise.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships at the Management level across functional groups and
business units. Adeptness to influence the thinking of, or gain
acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, using influence
and preventing damage to the relationships.
- Strong capacity to communicate the function's vision and the
department's direction and set aligned goals. Provides resources
and creates systems to measure results. Familiar with competitor,
financial and industry dynamics.
- Actively recruits, retains and develops talent and holds
employees accountable for results. Leads change, manages conflict
and fosters collaboration.
- Drives and models customer loyalty, manages customer
expectations, solicits customer feedback and ensures commitments
- Provides others with reliable information and delivers
informative and persuasive presentations. Uses good listening
skills and negotiates effectively.
- Collaboratively engages with leaders to create, identify, and
implement solutions to further effectiveness of the
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
experienceTypical Range of Experience
- 5-7 years of directly related experience
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in a supervisory or
- Demonstrated success establishing, leading and maintaining
effective working relationships at the Middle Management levelFirst
American invests in its employees' development and well-being,
empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages
them to serve the communities where they live and work. First
American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal
opportunity employer.Based on eligibility, First American offers a
comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
401k, PTO/paid sick leave and other great benefits like an employee
stock purchase plan.
Keywords: First American Financial Corporation, Norman , Remote Escrow Operations Manager, Executive , Newalla, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!