Company: The University of Oklahoma
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position oversees all office management of OU Elevate, a
federally funded five-year grant project, including general
operations, scheduling and programming, fiscal management and
oversight, and generating reports and materials. This position
coordinates and manages a wide array of functions requiring
independent judgement, initiative, excellent communication,
collaboration, attention to detail, and time and task management.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who desires to
work in a highly collaborative team environment; is a self-starter,
detail oriented and organized; and has a background in social
* Responsible for program management and oversight of day-to-day
* Responsible for daily program management throughout the program
* Aligns deliverables to the program's outcome.
* Meets with stakeholders to discuss program status and goals.
* Manages the program budget. Develops proposals, negotiates and
administers grants and contracts.
* Supervises staff, including hiring, training, and performance
* Provides oversight of ongoing projects.
* Interfaces with university departments, funding sources, outside
organizations and state/government agencies.
* Assesses program effectiveness and identifies areas of
* Manages program documentation, data collection, and
* Develops program goals and objectives.
* Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the
function of the position.
Required Attachments: Resume that includes contact information for
three references, Cover Letter
Education: Bachelor's degree, AND:
* 48 months of program development, program management or related
Equivalency/Substitution: Will accept 48 months of related
experience in lieu of the Bachelor's degree for a total of 96
months of related experience
* Able to communicate well and build rapport quickly with students,
faculty and staff
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and
* Able to read and interpret policy as well as State and Federal
* Able to effectively evaluate projects/programs and produce
* Able to supervise staff and communicate directions and
* Strong initiative to solve problems
* Able to work well with interdepartmental teams and
* Ability to engage in repetitive motions.
* Standard Office Environment.
* Frequent exposure to pressure caused by deadlines and busy
* May be required to travel. May require contact with other
departments and university officials.
Certifications or Licenses: Valid Drivers License
* A degree in a social science field, such as Psychology,
Sociology, Communication, or Political Science is preferred.
* Demonstrated detail orientation
* Skilled with handling sensitive information with integrity
* Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
* Knowledge of organizational culture and change processes
* Awareness of approaches to inclusion and belonging
* Experience with using statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, or
* Experience in developing and maintaining websites
* Familiar with OU software and workflow for grant management, HR
Supervision: No Supervisory Duties
Special Instructions: If you are selected as a final candidate for
this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma
Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy,
Diversity Statement: The University of Oklahoma is committed to
achieving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive university community
by recognizing each person's unique contributions, background, and
perspectives. The University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a
sense of belonging and emotional support for all, recognizing that
fostering an inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit
of academic and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: The University of Oklahoma,
in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and
regulations, does not discriminate based on race, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender
identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political
beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices,
or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, admissions,
employment, financial aid, housing, services in educational
programs or activities, and health care services that the
University operates or provides.
Keywords: The University of Oklahoma, Norman , Program Manager, Executive , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!