CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - Noble , OK - CNA
Company: Titus Regional Medical Center
Posted on: May 14, 2022
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - Noble , OK
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Noble Health Care Center
Noble Health Care Center has a New Wage Scale for CNA's!--
Noble Health Care Center--in--Noble, OK--has opportunities for
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)!-- Noble Health Care Center--in
Noble, OK--has opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistants
(CNA)--to join our team!----A rewarding career is waiting for you
at a great facility that specializes in long-term and
As the--Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)--at--Noble Health Care
Center, you will provide our residents with personal care,
assisting the charge nurse, and providing exceptional service.--
You will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team that is recognized
for their achievements and contributions.--
Come be a part of our mission to provide superior clinical care,
rehabilitation, wellness, and supportive services that meet the
wants, needs, and expectations of our patients and residents. We
offer competitive compensation, health, dental, and vision
insurance, company paid life insurance, holiday pay, paid time off,
employee appreciation events and much more.
At--Noble Health Care Center--in Noble, OK,--you will be a part of
a well-respected facility that is making an impact in the lives of
our residents, our team, and the community in which we serve.-- --
We look forward to you joining our team!
- Provide personal care to residents in a manner conducive to
their safety and comfort consistent with community policy.
- Promotes and supports the greatest possible degree of
independence for residents.
- Advises supervising charge nurse of resident's status at
beginning and end of shift.
- Contributes knowledge of resident's conditions/needs to
resident care plans.
- Assist in the implementation of care plans as directed within
the parameters of established policy and procedure.
- Observes and reports on residents' conditions, and documents
observations as required.--
- Complies with requirements of procedures for safe lifting
and/or safe transfer of residents per established policies and
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- Assures that equipment is clean and functional.
- Performs incidental housekeeping or maintenance tasks as may be
required to maintain a clean, hazard-free environment for
residents, visitors, and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- State certification as a nursing assistant
- Complete familiarity with the duties of a certified nursing
- Highly developed observation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Keywords: Titus Regional Medical Center, Norman , CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - Noble , OK - CNA, Healthcare , Noble, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!