Registered Nurse I-Days-Healthplex Emergency Department - Norman, OK - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Norman Regional Health System
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) I-Days-Healthplex Emergency Department -
Our Emergency Departments operate 24/7 and provide stabilization
and life-saving care to 95,000+ patients each year.-- We operate as
a Level III trauma center, take care of all medical emergencies,
specialize in patients with active strokes and heart attacks, work
with two dozen EMS agencies, and collaborate with ED physicians,
residents, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. Porter ED
has 34 beds, HPX ED has 16 beds, and Moore ED has 13 beds. We are
looking for highly motivated individuals ready for a fast-paced
environment who are able to deliver the best patient experience to
our customers, function well in a dynamic team, and represent our
health system well.Norman Regional Health System is a team of more
than 3,500 healers all working together to bring our mission and
vision to life. Our mission is to serve our community as the leader
in health and wellness care. Our vision is to be the provider of
choice to improve the health and well-being of our regional
communities.----We call our employees healers because we view every
single member of our team as having an impact either face-to-face
or behind the scenes on our patients' and visitors' journey through
our health system.----We strive to recruit and retain healers who
embody our spirit of customer service and who represent Norman
Regional's five core values: Integrity, Communications, Attitude,
Results and Engagement or ICARE. This is a special place to work.
Apply today to join our compassionate team of healers and make a
difference in the lives of those we serve. --
RN essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- collaboration with other health professionals, assessment &
analyzing assessment data
- establishing goals, planning care strategy, establishing
priorities of care, implementing care
- delegating tasks safely, providing safe direct and indirect
- evaluating responses to interventions
- performing additional nursing functions in accordance with
knowledge and skills acquired beyond basic nursing preparation.
- Current Oklahoma Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) training or retraining is required
during orientation prior to providing patient care.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) is required to be maintained
thru re-training for duration of employment.
- Completion of ACLS and MANDT Relational required within 6
months of hire.
- PALS and ASLS completion required within 1 year of hire.
- ACLS, PALS, ASLS, and MANDT certifications required to remain
current throughout duration of employment.
- Diploma or Associate's degree (ADN) required, Bachelor of
Science in Nursing (BSN), or Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN)
preferred.(Above requirements can be met by equivalent combination
of education and experience).
Keywords: Norman Regional Health System, Norman , Registered Nurse I-Days-Healthplex Emergency Department - Norman, OK - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!