Clerk - Endocrinology Clinic - PRN
Company: Norman Regional Hospital Authority
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We are looking for someone with great customer service skills for
Norman Regional Health System's Parathyroid/Thyroid Service-line.
We are seeking a strong clerk to assist in all clerical duties from
phones to processing referrals. This clinic, with established
providers in the Norman Regional service area. We are looking for
someone willing to join the team and focus on delivering great care
and adapt Norman Regionals core values.
Norman Regional Health System is a team of more than 3,000 healers
all working together to bring our mission and vision to life. Our
mission is to serve our community as the leader in health and
wellness care. Our vision is to be the provider of choice to
improve the health and well-being of our regional communities.
* Excellent Customer Service is a must! Supports excellent patient
care and clinic flow, and the ability to perform all clerical
duties. This is a full-time position with hours consisting of
Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
* Possesses and applies team-building, problem-solving and critical
* Provides excellent service to patients and visitors and quality
support to physicians and other clinic staff.
* Registers patients, verifies and enters accurate information,
collects patient payments, answers multiple phone lines, schedules
appointments, and performs various clerical duties.
* Preferred 6 months experience in the healthcare field, excellent
communication skills, some knowledge of Word and Outlook, good data
entry/typing skills and a strong ability to multi-task. Prefer
knowledge of medical terminology and EMR experience.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Computer knowledge required.
* Prefer additional education in medical terminology, electronic
medical record training, or business classes.
* One year clerical experience and six months health-care
experience are required preferably in a similar role.
* Prefer medical office, insurance, hospital or computer
* Keyboard skills accurate 40 wpm.
* Expertise in customer relations, telephone skills and computer
applications is required.
* Self-motivated to learn and grow, with accountability to adhere
to time and attendance requirements.
(Above requirements can be met by equivalent combination of
education and experience).
* $12.22-$19.95/hr depending on previous work experience.
Keywords: Norman Regional Hospital Authority, Norman , Clerk - Endocrinology Clinic - PRN, Healthcare , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!