Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab - $26-40 per hour
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: June 23, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Cardiac Cath Lab
for a nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Job Description &
- Specialty: Cardiac Cath Lab
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
**$10,000 Sign on bonus available for eligible candidates**Looking
for a RN opportunity where patients come first and you are valued
as a team member?-- This position is full time working in our
Cardiac Cath Lab.-- As a RN, you will be a vital member of the care
team for our patients.-- At SSM Health, we know the healing power
of presence begins with compassionate people like you.Not ready to
apply? Click here to fill out a quick interest form and a nurse
recruiter will be in touch. coordinates and implements care to the
adult patient in the Cardiac Cath Lab. Ensures that quality care is
provided in an efficient and safe manner consistent with the unit's
standards of care and demonstrates competency skills appropriate to
the clinical area.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs on the Cath Lab procedure team as circulator, scrub,
- Performs in holding by ensuring patient is correctly prepped
for the procedure. Ensures needed information, such as history and
physical (H&P), is timely.
- Utilizes critical judgment to analyze patient assessment and
administers medications on all patients, including the critically
ill patient and reports abnormal information to the physician in a
- Performs hemostasis safely and properly with or without
- Routinely enters patient orders and charges. Checks charges to
- Provides care of the critically ill patient with the ability to
function independently in a stressful situation.
- Routinely educates patients and families based on assessed
needs, documents education provided, and keeps them informed of
tests and treatments. Provides clear patient instruction on what to
expect during the perioperative procedure.
- Assists families to the cardiology area or cath lab area by
escorting when necessary.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown to be one of the largest
integrated health systems in the country, because leadership,
administration and providers work closely together to find
solutions to the most pressing needs in medical care today.
Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined to innovate,
optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery and patient
interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in regular
discussions designed to standardize practices that yield better
outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Relocation bonus
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiac Cath Lab - $26-40 per hour, Healthcare , Tuttle, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!