Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care Unit - $26-40 per hour
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: July 31, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Progressive Care
Unit for a nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Job Description &
- Specialty: Progressive Care Unit
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Looking for an opportunity where patients come first and you are
valued as a team member?--As a Care Coordinator Specialist, you
will be a vital member of the care team for our patients.-- At SSM
Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate people like you.Responsible for detailed preview of
charts for high complexity patients and patients in the population
health programs. Works with providers across the organization to
ensure accurate coding for diagnosis. Assists in providing
cost-effective healthcare services through the treatment process.
Serves as a liaison between patients, physicians and all other
participants of the health care team.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews charts to identify potential diagnosis codes so that
risk factors can be properly addressed by physician during a risk
- Conducts audits including research diagnosis and health
- Schedules appropriate transition of care and assists licensed
personnel to enhance comprehensive patient care and reduce
- Identifies ongoing health maintenance needs and facilitates
next steps for those needs.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalentEXPERIENCE
- One year experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving.
About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown to be one of the largest
integrated health systems in the country, because leadership,
administration and providers work closely together to find
solutions to the most pressing needs in medical care today.
Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined to innovate,
optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery and patient
interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in regular
discussions designed to standardize practices that yield better
outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Relocation bonus
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care Unit - $26-40 per hour, Healthcare , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!