Physician / Radiology / Oklahoma / Locum tenens / Locum Radiology Job in Oklahoma Job
Company: Hayman Daugherty Associates, Inc
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Locum Radiology Job in Oklahoma Seeking Radiology physicians for
long-term locum coverage near Shawnee, OK. Job Details:
- Coverage Date: Jan 31, 2022 - Ongoing
- EMR System: Epic
- Coverage Type: No Call
- Practice Setting: Inpatient
- Other Details:
- Seeking a Radiologist who can perform light interventional
radiology procedures and read tomo mammograms.
- The schedule is 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday with
teleradiology taking over at 5 pm on weeknights and weekends.
- The radiologist will read an average of 95-110 studies per day
consisting of 9-10 MR, 35 CT, 10-15 tomo mammograms, and 40-50
- Must be tomo and MQSA certified.
- There are an average of 2 procedures scheduled per day
consisting of needle locs, stereotactic breast biopsy,
paracentesis, thoracentesis, upper GI barium enimas, and barium
- This is a full-time need every week until a full-time hire can
- Preference is for one radiologist to fill the entire schedule
or two radiologists who can split the schedule. If you are
interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please call or
text MD Staff at . You can also reach us through email at . Please
reference Job ID #j-47326.
Keywords: Hayman Daugherty Associates, Inc, Norman , Physician / Radiology / Oklahoma / Locum tenens / Locum Radiology Job in Oklahoma Job, Healthcare , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!