Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - $26-40 per hour, Flexible
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 3, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health for a
nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Job Description &
- Specialty: Home Health
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Utilizes skilled intervention, clinical best practice knowledge and
collaboration with the patient, physician and multidisciplinary
treatment team to pace care, achieve quality outcomes and negotiate
appropriate reimbursement. Ensures the timely and seamless clinical
transition of patients through medically appropriate levels of
- Reviews all patients identified for review to determine the
medical necessity and appropriateness of enrollment in the care
- Assesses all assigned patients and integrates family
information from social work to collaboratively determine
potential, actual and the next level of care needed.
- Holds, interprets, and integrates the patient's story into the
overall multidisciplinary plan of care.
- Coordinates and facilitates access to services and patient care
progression using best practice interventions that will produce
favorable patient outcomes.
- Collaborates with physicians, nursing, social work, and
multiple disciplines, departments, payers, and agencies to
eliminate barriers to efficient delivery of care in the appropriate
- Actively participates in clinical performance improvement
activities as assigned.
- Builds a network of positive working relationships that
advocate for the patient.
- Documents clinical activity in the medical record and supports
and coaches accurate clinical documentation by physicians and
- Pursues continuing education in area of
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- Two years' registered nurse experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown to be one of the largest
integrated health systems in the country, because leadership,
administration and providers work closely together to find
solutions to the most pressing needs in medical care today.
Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined to innovate,
optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery and patient
interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in regular
discussions designed to standardize practices that yield better
outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Relocation bonus
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health - $26-40 per hour, Flexible, Healthcare , Tuttle, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!