Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health - $26-40 per hour
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 5, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Behavioral Health
for a nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Job Description &
- Specialty: Behavioral Health
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
*Sign on Bonus available for qualified candidates*Looking for a RN
opportunity where patients come first and you are valued as a team
member?-- This position is full time, 7p - 7a, working on our Adult
Unit at our south campus. As a RN, you will be a vital member of
the care team for our patients, assessing and evaluating their
condition, while providing compassion and comfort.-- At SSM Health,
we know the healing power of presence begins with compassionate
people like you.--Not ready to apply? Click here to fill out a
quick interest form and a nurse recruiter will be in touch.
Provides direct patient care to behavioral health patients in
accordance with the established policies and procedures of the
- Completes admitting and shift assessments on assigned patients
including behaviors; accurately and within time-frame set in policy
- Utilizes critical thinking skills and judgement to analyze
patient assessment data and notify physician of changes in
- Participates in the development, review and evaluation of
multidisciplinary treatment plans as per policies and
- Documents all nursing care given and adheres to nursing
standards and ministry policies and procedures.
- Consistently and accurately implements and records physicians
- Assesses and monitors patients and environment for safety
within the unit.
- Serves as a clinical resource and supervises care delivered by
LPN's and techs.
- Educates patients and families based on assessed needs and
documents education provided in the Electronic Health Record.
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring
that nursing care is delivered based on patient's age-specific
needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model.--
Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to
the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients
and our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown to be one of the largest
integrated health systems in the country, because leadership,
administration and providers work closely together to find
solutions to the most pressing needs in medical care today.
Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined to innovate,
optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery and patient
interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in regular
discussions designed to standardize practices that yield better
outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Relocation bonus
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health - $26-40 per hour, Healthcare , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!