Registered Nurse (RN) - Norman, OK - Med Surg
Company: Titus Regional Medical Center
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - Norman, OK
Registered Nurse (RN)
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Medical Park West Rehabilitation and Skilled Care
Medical Park West Rehabilitation and Skilled Care has opportunities
for--Registered Nurse (RN)--in Norman, OK.-- We are offering
competitive compensation, an attractive benefits package, company
paid life insurance, holiday pay, paid time off, employee
appreciation events and much more.-- A rewarding career is waiting
for you at a great facility that specializes in long-term and
rehabilitative care!-- If you are an experienced Registered Nurses
(RN we have the opportunity for you.--
As a Registered Nurse (RN)) at Medical Park West Rehabilitation and
Skilled Care in Norman, OK, you will participate in and direct the
delivery of patient care in accordance with facility clinical
systems, regulatory requirements, and physician orders. You will be
responsible for ensuring that the highest quality services are
delivered in a customer-service-friendly environment.-- you are a
key part of our clinical team and resident care.-- Our team focuses
on our mission to provide superior clinical care, rehabilitation,
wellness, and supportive services that meet the wants, needs, and
expectations of our patients and residents. --
At Medical Park West Rehabilitation and Skilled Care in Norman, OK,
you will be a part of a well-respected facility that is making an
impact on the lives of our residents, our team, and the community
in which we serve.-- -- We look forward to you joining our
- Maintains appropriate nursing service objectives, goals, and
standards of nursing practices consistent with licensure
requirements and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Evaluates staffing pattern needed to meet the needs of the
residents in conjunction with the Director of Nursing.
- Administers medication/treatments as prescribed.
- Receive, transcribe, and implement physician's orders.
- Implements and evaluates care plans.
- Identifies/secures equipment supplies--
- Directs/oversees subordinates.
- Participates in duty assignments.
- Organizes/coordinates subordinates, job tasks, and time
- Oversees/monitors function and activities of subordinate
- Evaluate staff performance and institutes appropriate action
- Monitor's infection control compliance.
- Investigates/documents accidents/incidents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current, valid licensure as a RN required
- Experience in long-term healthcare preferred
- Management/Supervisory experience required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Strong written and verbal skills required
Keywords: Titus Regional Medical Center, Norman , Registered Nurse (RN) - Norman, OK - Med Surg, Healthcare , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!