Registered Respiratory Therapist - $24-36 per hour
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: August 7, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist for a
job in Shawnee, Oklahoma.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Discipline: Allied Health Professional
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
SIGN-ON BONUS--SSM Health is excited to offer a $10,000 sign on
bonus for qualified candidates who agree to a two-year service
commitment. This position is FT, Night Shift and there are
stackable shift differentials enabling you to also make more per
hour, where applicable (evening, night and weekend shifts).At SSM
Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with
compassionate employees like you. As a--Respiratory Care
Practitioner, you've chosen a career where patients matter-a lot.--
Our Mission and Values put the patient first and place you in a
position to improve each day.--You can expect a work environment
- Respiratory Care Practitioners feel valued, respected and free
to express themselves;--
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills and
talents toward a greater purpose;--
- Teamwork and collaboration is encouraged, while management is
supportive.--If you're a patient advocate first-----If you listen
and respond with great care-----If the needs, wants and goals of
each patient matter to you-----Then we'd love to learn
more!--Please fill out your application today.--Join a network
of--health care professionals--just as kind and powerful as
you.Provides evaluation of and care for respiratory therapy
patients. Administers prescribed respiratory therapeutic
- Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of
treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Responsible for providing respiratory care services in
accordance with specific physician's orders, department policies
and procedures and guidelines.
- Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment.
Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs
advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications,
and treatment based on patient outcome.
- Educates the patient and family about the health condition and
provides information about community support groups and other
- Assists with care, calibration and maintenance of all
equipment. Participates in maintaining departmental inventory
levels for supplies and equipment. Processes equipment per
established cleaning/sterilization procedures.
- Responds to Medical Emergencies and Rapid Responses.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Associate's degree or equivalent years of experience and
- No experience required.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown to be one of the largest
integrated health systems in the country, because leadership,
administration and providers work closely together to find
solutions to the most pressing needs in medical care today.
Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined to innovate,
optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery and patient
interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in regular
discussions designed to standardize practices that yield better
outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Relocation bonus
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Registered Respiratory Therapist - $24-36 per hour, Healthcare , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!