Registered Nurse (RN) - CCU - Coronary Care - $26-40 per hour
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 21, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) CCU - Coronary
Care for a nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Job Description &
- Specialty: CCU - Coronary Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
**Sign on Bonus**Looking for a RN opportunity where patients come
first and you are valued as a team member?-- This position is full
time, 7a - 7p, working on our CCU.-- As a RN, you will be a vital
member of the care team for our patients.-- At SSM Health, we know
the healing power of presence begins with compassionate people like
you.Not ready to apply? Click here to fill out a quick interest
form and a nurse recruiter will be in touch. Provides direct
nursing care in settings where patients require complex assessments
and intervention, in accordance with established policies,
procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.PRIMARY
- Obtains comprehensive data pertinent to the patient from the
patient, family other healthcare providers to develop a holistic
picture of the patient's needs or condition.
- Analyzes and synthesizes data from the assessment in
determining diagnosis or conditions relevant to care.
- Identifies optimal outcomes for the patient in collaboration
with the patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to
attain outcomes, using clinical judgement in collaboration with
patient, family and interprofessional care team.
- Implements the plan, employing strategies to promote and
maintain a safe environment, coordinates implementation with
patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Evaluates processes and progress toward attainment of goals and
- Contributes to the quality and effectiveness of nursing
practice, evaluates their own practice, and maintains current
knowledge and competence.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice, collaborates
with patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Uses clinical inquiry and integrates best evidence into
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to critical care nursing
practice, ensuring that nursing care is delivered based on
patient's age-specific needs and clinical needs as described in the
department's Scope of Service.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of accredited school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown
to be one of the largest integrated health systems in the country,
because leadership, administration and providers work closely
together to find solutions to the most pressing needs in medical
care today. Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined
to innovate, optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery
and patient interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in
regular discussions designed to standardize practices that yield
better outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Registered Nurse (RN) - CCU - Coronary Care - $26-40 per hour, Healthcare , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!