Licensed Practical Nurse LPN / LVN
Posted on: September 21, 2022
1818 W. Lindsey St.Bldg. B, Suite 104, Norman, Oklahoma, 73069,
United States of America
We are teammates.
Have a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring
the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related
nursing services in an outpatient setting. You will provide the
highest level of care to our patients and assure their safety,
comfort, and well being. Use your superior nursing skills to
perform patient assessments through observation and interviews,
provide chronic hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect
patient data, and assist with machine and systems monitoring as
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships
inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then
DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an LPN or
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values
that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career
paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your
health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Current LPN-LVN license in the state of practice required
- Current CPR certification required
- IV certification required if required by state regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completed training program approved by the medical director and
the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating
the water treatment system
- BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state
- Minimum of one year's experience in a hospital or clinical
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
required; functional proficiency in computer systems of DaVita
within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare
Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to to learn more or apply.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious exemption
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates
to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving
benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with
one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace -, backup child and elder
care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of
programs to help strong performers grow within their career and
also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses
through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second.
We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I
belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything
we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative
action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired,
assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin,
religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita, Norman , Licensed Practical Nurse LPN / LVN, Healthcare , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!