Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Full Time (15404)
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Shifts: Day 7 am - 7 pm, Night 7 pm - 7 am
The Licensed Vocational Nurse/Licensed Professional Nurse is
responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of all
patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric experiencing
medically complex conditions, general medical-surgical conditions,
with rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
- Working under the supervision of the Charge/Registered Nurse,
provides care, as delegated by the RN, consistent with established
hospital and nursing standards,
- Responsible for reporting changes in patient condition to the
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing care to patients.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
- Perform additional duties assigned.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
job functions (Order entry, data input).
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of
abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care
related setting are ineligible for employment in this
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an ICU environment is
preferred for HOU/ICU LVN/LPN.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum requirements are a Graduate from an accredited school
of licensed vocational nursing or licensed practical nursing with
current state license in good standing.
- Additional documented training required to work in WC.
- Must maintain current BLS certification throughout
- Two or more years of acute care or rehabilitation experience as
a LVN/LPN is preferred.
- If working in ICU, must have current ACLS throughout
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current state license to practice as an LVN.
- Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout
- ACLS certification preferred within one year of employment or
as available courses allow.
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded
in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients,
residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride
ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents.
Make a difference with us at Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals
#CB, IND3, #LI-1
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Norman , Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Full Time (15404), Healthcare , Shawnee, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!