Registered Nurse -Temporary Assignment - Ada, OK - Med Surg
Company: Rolling Hills Hospital
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Registered Nurse -Temporary Assignment - Ada, OKTRAINING AND
AHC is committed to training and safety. All new-hire RNs will
attend a hospital-wide orientation before spending time in unit
orientation with a preceptor.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE REGISTERED NURSE (RN):
- Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and
behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing
care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their
families about various physical and behavioral health
- Provide nursing care and services within the standards and
scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse
Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and
- Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patient's status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of
significant changes in status
- Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial
treatment plan is completed upon admission.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license as required by the state
- Previous psych nursing experience highly preferred
- Required: Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Required: Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse
- Required: Must be able to work ANY shift
The Registered Nurse assesses the mental health needs of the
patient and family. The RN develops a nursing diagnosis and plan of
care, implements the nursing process, and evaluates it for
effectiveness. The nurse provides nursing interventions, medication
administration, and management of acute patients as prescribed by
the physician, and serves as a Licensed Independent Practitioner
during restraint, seclusion, and behavioral crisis interventions.
Provides supervision and guidance of direct care workers as charge
nurse, assures milieu management and quality delivery of treatment
to assigned patients. Provides patient specific treatment, adheres
to patient safety standards, assures patient rights, prevents and
identifies abuse, and oversees quality of behavioral
Compensation: Based on experience
Must be able to pass Background check and Drug Test
Keywords: Rolling Hills Hospital, Norman , Registered Nurse -Temporary Assignment - Ada, OK - Med Surg, Healthcare , Ada, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!