Registered Nurse (RN) - ED - Emergency Department - $26-40 per hour, Flexible
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) ED - Emergency
Department for a nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: ED - Emergency Department
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
This is a FT night shift position.Cleans patient rooms, offices,
classrooms, work areas and public areas as assigned and according
to proper processes, procedures and standards. May handle all
laundry items by sorting and placing in proper containers according
to proper processes, procedures and standards.PRIMARY
- Cleans patient rooms, offices, classrooms, work areas and
public areas as assigned and according to proper processes,
procedures, and standards. May handle all laundry items by sorting
and placing in proper containers according to proper processes,
procedures, and standards.
- Performs sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, polishing, vacuuming,
hard surface floor cleaning, stripping, refinishing and carpet
cleaning which may require the use of mechanical equipment. Cleans
light fixtures, ceilings, vents, walls, mattresses, furniture,
windows, window coverings, and any other items as assigned by the
need of the department.
- Cleans and disinfects sterile procedure rooms according to
policies, procedures, and standards such as surgery and delivery
areas as required by ministry operating standards.
- Adheres to safety precautions, policies, procedures and
standards for handling infectious wastes, hazardous materials,
waste spills, and exposures. Reports all events as required by
ministry documentation standards.
- Replenishes supplies and materials in assigned areas and
- Transports trash, hazardous waste, soiled linen, and recyclable
trash to appropriate disposal areas following policies, procedures,
- May participate in moving furniture, set up chairs, set up
tables, break down rooms, etc. May perform routine equipment
maintenance, and make minor repairs as requested.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATIONEXPERIENCE
- 1 year minimum PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching and gripping.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, squatting,
twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of hearing and speech to share information
through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Rare crawling, sitting and keyboard use/data entry.About SSM
HealthSSM Health has grown to be one of the largest integrated
health systems in the country, because leadership, administration
and providers work closely together to find solutions to the most
pressing needs in medical care today. Collectively, our knowledge
and resources are combined to innovate, optimize workflows and
allow for better care delivery and patient interactions. Physicians
and leadership engage in regular discussions designed to
standardize practices that yield better outcomes across our
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Registered Nurse (RN) - ED - Emergency Department - $26-40 per hour, Flexible, Healthcare , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!