Registered Nurse (RN) - Infusion - $26-40 per hour
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Infusion for a
nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Job Description &
- Specialty: Infusion
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Performs the primary functions of a Registered Nurse in assessing,
diagnosing, planning, implementing and evaluating the care of all
assigned patients.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively supports the practice of nursing.
- Assess needs and problems of the patient/family and
incorporates in the care plan.
- Collaborates with other departments as needed, to establish the
patient/family treatment plan.
- Competent in using department equipment such as point of care
testing equipment and intravenous infusion pumps as
- Develops, individualizes, implements, evaluates or updates the
plan of care and patient educational needs.
- Effectively demonstrates proper interpretation of department
specific policies and related laboratory results to safely manage
specific patient needs.
- Implements, monitors and records patient care and communicates
patient condition as appropriate.-- Takes appropriate actions to
unanticipated changes in patient condition.
- Possesses excellent intravenous insertion and assessment skills
to include peripheral and central line access.
- Works collaboratively with other interprofessional team members
in resolving patient/family problems, concerns and issues.
- Utilizes EHR to access treatment plans, therapy plans.
- As an SSM Health nurse, demonstrates the professional nursing
standards defined in the professional practice model.
- Utilizes the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her
response to the current and evolving health and nursing needs of
our patients and our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Graduate of an approved school of nursingEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown
to be one of the largest integrated health systems in the country,
because leadership, administration and providers work closely
together to find solutions to the most pressing needs in medical
care today. Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined
to innovate, optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery
and patient interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in
regular discussions designed to standardize practices that yield
better outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Registered Nurse (RN) - Infusion - $26-40 per hour, Healthcare , Tuttle, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!