CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - Norman, OK - CNA
Company: Titus Regional Medical Center
Posted on: September 23, 2022
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - Norman, OK
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Medical Park West Rehabilitation and Skilled Care
Medical Park West Rehabilitation and Skilled Care in Norman,
OK--has opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) -
Evenings, and Weekend shifts!--
As the--Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)--at--Medical Park West
Rehabilitation and Skilled Care in Norman, OK, you will provide our
residents with personal care, assisting the charge nurse, and
provide exceptional service.-- You will be a part of a
multi-disciplinary team that is recognized for their achievements
Come be a part of our mission to provide superior clinical care,
rehabilitation, wellness, and supportive services that meet the
wants, needs, and expectations of our patients and residents. We
offer competitive compensation, health, dental, and vision
insurance, company paid life insurance, holiday pay, paid time off,
employee appreciation events and much more.
At--Medical Park West Rehabilitation and Skilled Care in Norman,
OK,--you will be a part of a well-respected facility that is making
an impact in the lives of our residents, our team, and the
community in which we serve.-- -- We look forward to you joining
- Provide personal care to residents in a manner conducive to
their safety and comfort consistent with community policy.
- Promotes and supports the greatest possible degree of
independence for residents.
- Advises supervising charge nurse of resident's status at
beginning and end of shift.
- Contributes knowledge of resident's conditions/needs to
resident care plans.
- Assist in the implementation of care plans as directed within
the parameters of established policy and procedure.
- Observes and reports on residents' conditions, and documents
observations as required.--
- Complies with requirements of procedures for safe lifting
and/or safe transfer of residents per established policies and
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- Assures that equipment is clean and functional.
- Performs incidental housekeeping or maintenance tasks as may be
required to maintain a clean, hazard-free environment for
residents, visitors, and staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- State certification as a nursing assistant
- Complete familiarity with the duties of a certified nursing
- Highly developed observation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Keywords: Titus Regional Medical Center, Norman , CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) - Norman, OK - CNA, Healthcare , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!