Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - Risk Manager - $26-40 per hour
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Risk Manager
Manager for a nursing job in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Risk Manager
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
This position will be located at SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital in
Midtown.Develops, implements and manages risk management
- Develops, implements and evaluates practices and policies.
- Collects and assesses data to identify potential or actual
sources of risk to patients and employees.
- Collaborates with staff, medical staff, leadership, quality and
other committee members with respect to risk-related incidents,
policies and practices.
- Develops or facilitates safety, risk and quality care
- Manages activities related to staffing, including hiring,
orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing
- Complies with codes, laws, rules and regulations concerning
patient care, including those mandated by state and federal
- Manages investigation of incidents by collecting information
necessary to prepare for the defense of claims, interacting with
legal counsel, insurance carrier, and patients/families to effect
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degreeEXPERIENCE
- Five years' experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown to be one of
the largest integrated health systems in the country, because
leadership, administration and providers work closely together to
find solutions to the most pressing needs in medical care today.
Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined to innovate,
optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery and patient
interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in regular
discussions designed to standardize practices that yield better
outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Manager Registered Nurse (RN) - Risk Manager - $26-40 per hour, Healthcare , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!