Certified Nursing Assistants/Aides (CNA)
Company: Glenhaven Retirement Village
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Helps patients by supporting personal hygiene and daily living
needs; providing comfort, transportation, and vital sign
* Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals,
baths, backrubs, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the
bathroom; helping with showers and baths.
* Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving
meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and
positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between
* Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials;
transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and
requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and
* Maintains work operations by following policies and
* Protects organization's value by keeping patient information
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in
professional organizations; maintaining licensure.
* Enhances nursing department and hospital reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control,
Nursing Skills, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating a Safe,
Effective Environment, Informing Others, Judgment, Pain Management,
Keywords: Glenhaven Retirement Village, Norman , Certified Nursing Assistants/Aides (CNA), Healthcare , Chickasha, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!