Company: Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy Store (Oklahoma City, OK
Posted on: November 26, 2022
There's a lot of hard work that goes into a dip of Braum's Ice
Cream or a glass of Braum's Milk. The very heart of the Braum
operation is the Braum Bakery & Processing Plant located in Tuttle,
We are looking to hire a Lab Technician for the plant.
Position: Laboratory Technician
Hourly Compensation: Based on experience, 50 plus hours per week
with 10 hours of OT per week.
Technician Role: This individual will support company operations by
collecting samples for testing to meet state, health, and quality
control standards. Analysis will include physical, microbiological,
and organoleptic. Other tasks include tracking results, maintaining
inventory control, promoting process improvements to maintain the
quality assurance and informing other of the results.
Work Schedule: Must be able to work a rotating schedule, with some
* Minimum of 1 year experience
* College degree in Food Science required
* Must have or be able to obtain a D Water Operators License and C
Water Lab License
* Must be able to maintain and operate lab equipment and computers
working in a sterile environment
* Physical ability to stand on feet for long periods of time,
tolerate heights and climb steep stairs
* Must be able to work weekends
* Medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* 401k retirement planning with company match
* Short-Term Disability insurance
* Paid vacations
* Product discounts and MORE!
If qualified, you can apply here. Other options include emailing
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing resume to 405.381.2137.
For questions, please call 405.228.4603.
Braum's is an equal opportunity employer
A criminal background check is required as part of the on-boarding
Keywords: Braum's Ice Cream & Dairy Store (Oklahoma City, OK, Norman , Lab Technician, Healthcare , Tuttle, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!