Physician - Family Medicine - SSM Health Medical Group - Purcell, OK
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling OK-SSM Health Medical
Group Purcell Worker Type: Regular Job Highlights: Seeking Family
Medicine Physician for SSM Health Medical Group SSM Health Medical
Group is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our talented
team of multidisciplinary providers. Ideal candidates will be BC/BE
in Family Medicine and will be dedicated to providing exceptional,
compassionate care for Oklahomans.
- Full-Time, Employed Opportunity
- Brand New Clinic - Opening in 2023
- Very Competitive Pay + Comprehensive Benefits
- Excellent Retirement Plans + Company Matching
- Join Team of Supportive, Experienced PCP's
- Opportunity to Quickly Build Practice
- Epic for EMR System Oklahomans are known for their commitment,
compassion and care. As Oklahomans ourselves, we promise to deliver
those same values to every person who steps through our doors. At
SSM Health, we are united by a shared commitment to serve through
faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine. Join
us as we work together to reveal the healing presence of God
through our exceptional health care services. Job Summary: Diagnose
and treat injuries or illnesses. Job Responsibilities and
Requirements: PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff
members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all
clinical decision making within the office during times of
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of
operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and
capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3)
Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation;
(5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel
management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality
assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the
practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including
speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and
quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running. Licenses / Certifications: Physician
- State of Work Location Work Shift: Day Shift (United States of
America) Job Type: Employee Department: SAPO PURCELL FAM MED
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 SSM Health complies with applicable
Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex. Learn more
Keywords: SSM Health, Norman , Physician - Family Medicine - SSM Health Medical Group - Purcell, OK, Healthcare , Purcell, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!