Company: Embassy Suites Norman
Posted on: January 11, 2022
The primary purpose of the Banquet Associate is to provide guests
with an excellent banquet experience.
The Banquet Associate will be tasked with the following duties,
responsibilities, and assignments:
- S et up / breakdown banquet meeting space per Banquet Event Order
instructions , including tables, table complements (salt, pepper,
sugar, breadsticks, etc.), table linens, table settings, center
pieces, dishes, audio-visual equipment, and all other event
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of
banquet spaces , before, during and after event s ;
- Maintain communication with the guest contact person for guest
needs and provide excellent customer service to all guests ;
- Serve all food and beverages to guests per company standards
- Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and
- Manage audio-visual equipment during events ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures,
including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions
to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary
purpose of the position.
Keywords: Embassy Suites Norman, Norman , Banquet Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!