Special Local Delivery Truck Driver
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Company: US0026 Sysco Oklahoma (Division of USA II)Zip
Code:73069Employment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0JOB
SUMMARYSysco has immediate job openings for dependable Class C
Special Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a
truck, and manually unload/deliver various products (meats,
produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to
customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build
relationships with each customer and become familiar with their
operations to meet needs and expectations by having a positive,
friendly attitude. While this position does not require a Class A
or B commercial driver's license, individuals hired who do possess
a Class A or B license may be required on an as-needed basis to
operate a tractor-trailer and will need to meet all DOT driver
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.Certificates,
Licenses, and Registrations
- Class C/Standard Operator Driver License.Physical Demands
- Touch freight - may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.BENEFITS
- Most Class C Special Delivery Truck Drivers have daily
- Excellent pay.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
- More benefits, too many to name.Sysco is more than just a place
to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the
industry leader. To remain on top, we will continue to think
bigger, work harder and never give up. Are you ready to drive
success?Apply today!BENEFITS INFORMATION:For information on Sysco's
Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.comHOW WE PROTECT OUR
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
OVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.We offer our
associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally,
to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to
serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're
looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of
food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:Applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States.We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and
consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other
protected factor under federal, state or local law.This opportunity
is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and
Keywords: Sysco, Norman , Special Local Delivery Truck Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!