Company: University of Oklahoma - Information Technology
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Performs routine cleaning in offices and public access areas within
OU Residential communities. Tasks are precisely defined.
1. Mops, sweeps, waxes, and polishes floors.
2. Cleans and dusts furniture, equipment, etc.
3. Locks and unlocks offices, classrooms, and conference areas.
Contacts with others are of a routine nature.
4. Collects and disposes of wastepaper and refuse.
5. Vacuums carpeted areas where applicable.
6. Maintains lavatories and rest rooms in a sanitary condition.
7. May shovel snow from doorways and sidewalks.
8. Performs related duties as assigned.
Required Education: No Formal Education
- Ability to accurately read and understand written materials and
- Customer Service
- Ability to safely and accurately use assorted chemicals and
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Mopping, sweeping, waxing, and polishing floors.
- Cleaning and dusting of furniture and any wood work.
- Collection and disposing of wastepaper and refuse.
- Vacuuming carpeted areas.
- Maintenance of lavatories and rest rooms.
- Shoveling of snow from doorways and sidewalks.
- Lifting and carrying loads up to 50 pounds.
- Prolonged standing and walking.
- Excessive use of arms in a back and forth motion.
- Ability to operate floor and carpet cleaning machines.
- Excessive stooping and bending.
- Exposure to odors.
- Exposure to disagreeable tasks or conditions.
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals.
- Climbing stairs.
- May be designated as an "essential position" during emergency
- May be required to remain on campus overnight during weather or
- Background check required, Physical abilities test
Supervision: No Supervisory Duties
- If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you
will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus
Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit
- The University of Oklahoma is committed to achieving a diverse,
equitable, and inclusive university community by recognizing each
person's unique contributions, background, and perspectives. The
University of Oklahoma strives to cultivate a sense of belonging
and emotional support for all, recognizing that fostering an
inclusive environment for all is vital in the pursuit of academic
and inclusive excellence in all aspects of our institutional
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable
federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic
information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion,
disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its
policies, practices, or procedures. This includes, but is not
limited to, admissions, employment, financial aid, housing,
services in educational programs or activities, and health care
services that the University operates or provides.
Keywords: University of Oklahoma - Information Technology, Norman , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!