Hourly Chef-University of Oklahoma Training Table
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Position Title: [[title]] We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to
this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1107993.The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today! Are
you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can
learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great
team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and
high interest savings both through the EVEN app.From the stadium to
the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom
strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to
create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago
as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in
the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus
Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us
out by following the link below: Positions at this location may
require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants
who are offered a position for this account may be asked about
their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business
requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized
exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.Job
Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state
and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with
established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service
is provided at all times. Essential Duties and
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to
the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned. Apply to Levy today!Levy is
a member of Compass Group USACompass Group is an equal opportunity
employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants
and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and
experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other classification protected by law.Associates of Levy are
offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings
both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance ProgramReq ID: - -1107993Levy Sector
-University of Oklahoma Training Table -JON SANCHEZ
Keywords: Levy, Norman , Hourly Chef-University of Oklahoma Training Table, Hospitality & Tourism , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!