Company: The University of Oklahoma
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Responsible for supervising a group of housekeeping workers and
performing a variety of housekeeping tasks. Exercises some
discretion while following established standards.Representative
- Directs and inspects work of housekeeping employees.
- Supervises housekeeping crews on special jobs such as waxing
and window washing. -
- Provides procedure orientation and training for new
housekeeping employees. -
- Performs housekeeping tasks in addition to performing minor
maintenance and repairs on floor care equipment. -
- Contacts with others are of a routine nature
- Relieves housekeepers as needed. -
- Ensures that personnel supervised are informed of and adhere to
health and safety practices associated with assigned tasks. -
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Keywords: The University of Oklahoma, Norman , Housekeeping Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!