Junior Bombers Software Engineer
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Bombers Software is experiencing unprecedented growth across all of
its supported platforms due to the award of multiple new contracts
to modernize the Bombers fleets. -- These contracts involve the
addition of new state-of-the-art radar systems, hypersonic weapons
systems, and communications systems and displays. -- Bombers
Software is seeking talented and motivated professionals to develop
innovative solutions to complex problems for the B-1, B-2, B-52,
and ALCM/CALCM programs. The selected candidate will support tasks
across the full development lifecycle including design,
development, test, documentation, and sustainment for a product
line architecture and code baseline for Bomber aircraft platforms.
Candidates selected for these positions will work in an agile,
collaborative environment working with some of the latest software
development tools to support development and integration tasks.
Additional responsibilities may include documenting deployed
processes and tools; collecting metrics; supporting software
research and development projects. The selected candidate may also
troubleshoot basic software issues, and other software engineering
related duties as assigned by management.This position will involve
participating in scrum meetings, generating detailed-level
technical design, troubleshooting in a lab environment, and working
with or in a product owner role on one of the above listed
- Assists with the development, documentation and maintenance of
architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components
into a fully functional software system.
- Assists with test procedures and documenting test results to
ensure software system requirements are met.
- Supports software project management and software supplier
- Selects, tailors and deploys processes and tools; establishes
- Performs software research and trade studies.
- Troubleshoots software issues.
- Works under general supervision.At Boeing, we are all
innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire.
-- From the seabed to outer space, you------ll learn and grow,
contributing to work that shapes the world. -- Find your future
with us!Join us, and you can build something better for yourself,
for our customers and for the world.Security Clearance and Export
Control Requirements: This position requires the ability to obtain
a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US
Citizenship.Basic Qualifications (Required):
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Computer Science,
Mathematics, Physics, or Chemistry
- Experience in embedded real-time software development
- Minimum of one year of programming experience with software
development languagesPreferred Qualifications:
- Experience with the C, C++, C#, Java, Qt, Ada, and/or the
Visual Studio suite of languages is preferred.
- Experience with various Linux operating system and related
development environments is preferred.
- Experience in Software Architecture/DevelopmentTypical
Education/Experience:Education/experience typically acquired
through advanced technical education from an accredited course of
study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related
work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education
and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work experience).
In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not
required, accreditation standard.Boeing --is a Drug Free Workplace
where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing
for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol
when criteria is met as outlined in our policies
Keywords: Boeing, Norman , Junior Bombers Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!