Internship - Software Developer
Company: Power Costs Inc
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Software Developer Intern
Power Costs Inc. (PCI) is the premier provider of software,
superior customer support, and value-added services for energy
companies worldwide. For almost 30-years, PCI has set the standard
for developing customer-focused, customer-driven software to meet
the constantly evolving needs of ISO/RTO market participants and
bilateral traders. More than 50% of all the power generated in
North America is optimized using the PCI Platform. 70% of Fortune
500 Utilities in the U.S. utilize PCI software solutions.
- Provide software support and maintenance services to PCI
employees and customers
- Develop and enhance functionalities and features of PCI
- Assist in tasks to support Developers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Enrolled in a Technical Degree Program.
- Understanding/familiar with Java, Python, React and
- Understanding of full Software Development Life Cycle and
excellent problem-solving skills.
- Medical Insurance Including Prescription Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
PCI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to
be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. PCI is also committed to compliance with all fair
employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration
Keywords: Power Costs Inc, Norman , Internship - Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!