Occupational Therapist - Full-Time - Ada, OK - Ada, Oklahoma - Occupational Therapist
Company: Kindred Hospital
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Occupational Therapist - Full-Time - Ada, OK - Ada,
OklahomaDescription As an--Occupational Therapist / OT you
- After evaluating your patient's condition, you'll develop a
specialized treatment plan to help him/her achieve as much as
possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or
use of prosthetic and orthotic devices. You and your staff will
play an important role in his/her recovery.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in
- Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst
Rehabilitation, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of
the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance
Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable
state/federal laws. -- QualificationsAs an Occupational Therapist /
OT you will have:
- Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
- Minimum of six months occupational therapy experience
- Current and unrestricted Occupational Therapy license in the
state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills. --If you are a
current Kindred/RehabCare employee .
Keywords: Kindred Hospital, Norman , Occupational Therapist - Full-Time - Ada, OK - Ada, Oklahoma - Occupational Therapist, IT / Software / Systems , Ada, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!