Behavioral Health Associate ALL SHIFT OPENINGS - Ada, OK - CNA
Company: Rolling Hills Hospital
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Behavioral Health Associate ALL SHIFT OPENINGS - Ada,
- Required: Must be at least 21 years of age
- Required: Must have a high school diploma or
- Required: Must be able to work ANY shift
- Preferred: 1 year experience working with the specific
population of the facility
- Ensure the well-being of patients and provide a positive,
supportive and structured environment.
- Responsible for conducting safety checks and ensuring that
supervision is conducted at 15 minute intervals, as noted in
special precautions, or in accordance with individualized
supervision guidelines as needed.
- Document timely, accurate, and appropriate clinical information
in patient's medical record.
- Assist in providing a safe, secure and comfortable environment
for patient's, significant others and staff.
- Interact routinely with patients, observe behaviors and
communicate significant observations to nursing staff.
- Oversee or assist patients with activities of daily living,
including toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming, oral hygiene,
meals, snacks, hydration and changing bed linens.
- May obtain patient's vital signs, height and weight as assigned
and document in patient record.
- Facilitate patient educational-rehabilitative groups which
cover a variety of topics including social skills, coping skills,
anger management and independent living skills.
- Engage patients in activities and interactions designed to
encourage achievement of treatment goals.
- Complete and maintain required documentation. Assists with
follow-up and paperwork as required on incidents and events that
may take place in the facility.
- May provide transportation for patient or coordinate
transportation with appropriate staff member.
Compensation: Based on experience
Must be able to pass a Background Check and Drug Test
Keywords: Rolling Hills Hospital, Norman , Behavioral Health Associate ALL SHIFT OPENINGS - Ada, OK - CNA, IT / Software / Systems , Ada, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!