Posted on: January 16, 2020
Description: Job Title: Specialist, Quality (Quality
Inspector)Requisition: IMS20201001-38860Location: Oklahoma City,
OklahomaSummary:Implements program quality plans, programs, and
procedures. Ensures that maintenance actions and procedures conform
to established manufacturer, company and FAA regulatory standards.
Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality and safety discrepancies
related to aircraft maintenance action processes. Investigates
problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for
recurring discrepancies. Interfaces with manufacturing,
engineering, customer, vendor, and subcontractor representatives to
ensure requirements are meant. Recommends corrective actions,
disposition and modifications. Responsible for the maintenance
Quality, Safety and Hazardous Material, Analysis, Training,
Functional Check Flight, Publications/Technical Orders, and
Environmental Protection Programs. Performs inspections and
critical task inspections. Reports to the Site Chief Inspector and
may perform other duties as assigned by Management.Required
Education and Experience:
- Must have minimum of five (5) years hands-on aircraft
maintenance experience as practicing FAA A&P and 1 (one) year
or more in Aircraft Quality Control/Assurance and have supervisory
/ management experience preferred
- Requires a FAA Inspector Authorization (IA)
- Two (2) years of Beech King Air 300, C-12, 1900 or similar
airframe experience preferred.
- Must be able to work day shift, night shift and weekend duty
and travel as part of maintenance recovery team as required.
- Must qualify for CONUS and OCONUS deployments if be required.
Must be able to work in the established work/living environment,
work 7 days a week, 12 hour shifts as assigned to support mission
- Must have in depth working knowledge of aircraft safety
directives. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have a current civilian driver license, and be able to
obtain and maintain a government flight line driver license.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret government
security clearance. Must have in-depth working knowledge
(aircraft/vehicle movement and safety/hazards) of flight line
- Must have in depth working knowledge of aircraft technical
orders/job guides/publications-read, interpret, follow and
comprehend schematic diagrams, drawings, charts and technical
- Must have working knowledge (input and extract data) of
- Must be willing and able to work with job related hazardous
- Must be willing and able to conduct specialty on the job
- Must be have or be eligible for DOD Secret clearance and able
to meet requirements for deployment to OCONUS locations.Position
requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security
clearance which requires U.S. citizenship.
Keywords: L3Harris, Norman , Spec, Quality, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!