SEIT Capability Leader Sr. Mgr M lvl
Posted on: February 13, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you------ll
learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find
your future with us.The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) is
seeking a --Senior System Engineering Integration and Test (SEIT)
Engineering Manager -- to be part of the Oklahoma Site Capability
Leadership within Aircraft Modernization and Modification (AMM).
This is an exciting opportunity to support multiple platforms
across the Bomber, Executive Transport and ASC2 (AEW&C and
AWACS) programs. As a Senior SEIT Engineering Manager Capability
Leader, you will be responsible for People, Process and Tools for
employees and mid-level managers within the Systems Engineering
Capability. The successful candidate will plan, organize,
coordinate and manage all resources necessary to successfully
execute development, deployment and training of Systems Engineering
Processes, Tools and Best Practices for all AMM programs. Initial
emphasis will be the stand-up of dedicated staffing teams followed
by deploying on-boarding and training best practices to accelerate
skill development across the site. This position is located in
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES Duties will
include but not limited to:
- Provides technical oversight of system engineering integration
and test activities for Aircraft Maintenance and Modification
programs reporting to the Sr. Director of Engineering for AMM.
- Provide People, Processes, Tools and Best Practices for
employees and mid to senior level managers performing engineering
and technical activities in the area of Systems Engineering.
- Develops and executes integrated organizational plans, policies
and procedures and guides the development of business and technical
strategies, goals, objectives.
- Acquires resources for organizational activities, provides
support of technical management of suppliers and leads process
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with
program leaders, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches,
products and processes. Manages, develops and motivates employees
and mid-level managers.Work Authorization:This position requires
the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US
Government requires US CitizenshipBasic Qualifications (Required
- Must also be willing to relocate to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma if
not currently residing in the area.
- Must have knowledge and experience to manage and provide
leadership on large vehicle systems across multiple portfolios
- Experience with assigning authority and responsibilities to a
team to execute the plan.
- Experience reviewing or building execution plans, making
appropriate adjustments, and resolving issues, including
feasibility of plans and decisions to continue or discontinue
programs, projects or processes as appropriate.
- Experience Coaching, counseling, mentoring and providing
developmental opportunities and job assignments to enhance
performance and expand employees within their
organization.Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience developing and implementing large-scale, high impact
integrated organizational plans to ensure business, technical and
customer requirements are achieved.
- Champion organizational initiatives geared toward recognizing
employee achievements, increasing employee satisfaction and
retaining a skilled and motivated workforce.
- Rewards leadership team for their efforts to recognize and
- Current senior manager
- Aerospace systems experienceTypical
Education/Experience:Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science
degree from an accredited course of study in a technical fieldThis
position offers Relocation based on candidate eligibilityBoeing is
a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are
subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines,
PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our
policies.All information provided will be checked and may be
verifiedPlease apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may close
before end date..
Keywords: Boeing, Norman , SEIT Capability Leader Sr. Mgr M lvl, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!