Electrical Power Design and Analysis Engineer - Entry Level 2
Posted on: February 15, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn
and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your
future with us.OKC Electrical Power Group is seeking entry-level
electrical power design and analysis engineers. The candidate will
start their career growth by working with experienced engineers to
assist providing engineering and technical decisions for Boeing
Military Aircraft, Military Derivative Aircraft (AEW&C, AWACS,
C-32/C-40, E-4B, VC-25A, KC-767, B-1B, B-2, B-52 and others),
Commercial Aircraft (737, 767, 787 and 777), and other diverse
projects. -Main area of focus will be to review supplier and
partner qualification data to ensure compliance to Boeing and FAA
electrical power requirements. -Assignments will provide an
excellent opportunity to learn aircraft electrical power system
design on the various platforms.Job responsibilities may include---
- Performs Electrical Loads Analysis (ELA) on the various
- Develops and documents moderately complex electronic and
electrical system requirements.
- Designs hardware, software and interface specifications.
- Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational
and functional requirements.
- Assists in monitoring supplier performance to ensure system
integration and compliance with requirements.
- Solves problems concerning fielded hardware and software over
the entire product lifecycle.
- Researches specific technology advances for potential
application to company business needs.
- Works under close mentorship.Boeing is the world's largest
aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes
and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and
technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and
dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself,
for our customers and for the world.At Boeing, we are all
innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire.
From the sea bed to outer space, you'll learn and grow,
contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with
us.This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security
Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.Basic
Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics, or chemistry required
- 2 or more years' related work experience required
- This position requires that you work out of Oklahoma City,
- Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem
- Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency
for completing assigned work with a history of meeting
- Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and
- Willingness to travel at least 25% of the time as required
- Highly motivated and must work well in a team environment
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
writingPreferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Active U.S. Security Clearance
- ABET accreditation is preferred
- Previous experience in the defense or aerospace industry
- Previous experience in Electrical Power Design and
AnalysisTypical Education/Experience:Education/experience typically
acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited
course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics,
physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years'
related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical
education and experience (e.g. Master). In the USA, ABET
accreditation is the preferred, although not required,
accreditation standard.This position offers relocation based on
candidate eligibility.Drug Free Workplace:Boeing is a Drug Free
Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to
testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and
alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies
Keywords: Boeing, Norman , Electrical Power Design and Analysis Engineer - Entry Level 2, Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!