Monitor I, Cmty Cor - OK Reentry (Norman,OK)
Posted on: April 8, 2021
At CoreCivic we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking
a Monitor I, Community Corrections who has a passion for providing
the highest quality care in a residential setting. Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality,
secured corrections and detention management services and
residential and non-residential transition centers. We provide
effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare
individuals for success. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee,
CoreCivic operates more than 70 security facilities nationwide and
over 50 community residential and non- residential centers. Our
employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism, and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job but the start of a successful career!
- Supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives. What You Get To Do:
Change the lives of those in your care! The Monitor I, Community
Corrections is responsible for the supervision of the facility
population including but not limited to safety, security and
facility sanitation. This role provides for the care, custody and
control of residents and establishes a safe environment for the
facility, staff, visitors and residents.
Monitor resident population and
reports any suspicious activities or violations of policy,
procedures, or regulations by residents or other
individuals.Conduct resident counts, searches, room inspections,
and vehicle searches as required. Conduct drug and alcohol testing
as needed or as directed by facility administration.Process
residents for intake/discharge in accordance with policies and
procedures.Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
applicable.Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and
disasters to include administering basic emergency medical aid and
CPR, physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and
securing and evacuating people from confined areas.Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Work experience in the operations of a correctional facility is
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues.
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 20 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Associated topics: commercial, director, general manager, luxury,
manage, manager ii, office manager, senior care, supervisor,
Keywords: CoreCivic, Norman , Monitor I, Cmty Cor - OK Reentry (Norman,OK), Other , Norman, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!