Territory Manager, Lawyer Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Legal Services is looking for positive, problem solving oriented
team members to work directly with our law firms and lawyers to
understand delivery of the legal services, customer utilization of
legal services, and the law firm's servicing of customers to meet
and exceed company service level expectations.
The Territory Manager must be able to understand and evaluate
the data and process all information to make suggestions for
improvement to the company and the firms, as well as identify
trends and problems with a positive working relationship with the
lawyers. The position may include organizing lawyer events, public
speaking and communications to recruit, onboard and train lawyers
to join the network.
This position requires the applicant be able to monitor several
reports generated by the services provided to members, review and
sort this information to identify service issues, think creatively
to solve problems and promote improvements for services, and other
various duties as they may arise.
- Responsible for daily direct relationships with assigned
provider law firms and referral lawyers in assigned geographical
- Review of data regarding the legal services provided and using
the data to monitor the services provided to LegalShield members by
our contract service law firms and lawyers, including the Provider
- Data entry, problem solving, analyzing data, compiling reports,
creating spreadsheets and corresponding to law firms by email or
- Manage quality and performance issues for all law firms and
lawyers in its region. This includes reviewing daily, weekly and
monthly reports and metrics on the assigned law firms, making
informed decisions based on data and communicating to lawyers.
- Distribute all data with the assigned law firms on daily,
weekly and monthly basis. Working with the firms to create
solutions for problems, and improve services and outcomes.
- Responsible to be the first point of contact for operational
questions for lawyers such as office hours, computer outages or
- Maintain a good understanding of provider law firms and
lawyers, data and metrics, and company polices and requirements for
- Responsible for the assigned firm's performance.
- This position can be remote with some travel to the home office
in Ada, OK.
- High School degree equivalent or higher
- 1-3 years of experience
- Data analysis and acumen is required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Planful and prepared
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Positive professional attitude and team player
- Comfortable working with all levels of employees and lawyers
and legal professionals
- Willingness to lead, take initiative and find solutions
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- If required to work from home, must be able to maintain
9120 Regulatory Compliance
Keywords: LegalShield, Norman , Territory Manager, Lawyer Services, Other , Ada, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!